For Teachers & Administrators
What are you looking for?
Product Catalog > Software & Curriculum > Special Education > Reading Milestones Placement and Monitoring
Bailey's Book House
Build A Foundation For Reading By Exploring Letters, Words, Rhyming and Sentence Building.Now through nine playful activities, students learn about...
Features & Benefits
Now you can place students in the correct level of Reading Milestones and monitor their progress through the program.
Ages: 6 through 18
Testing Time: 10 minutes
Administration: Individual or group
The Reading Milestones Placement and Monitoring (RMPM) is a valid and reliable assessment. It was designed to: (a) provide an efficient guide to the identification of the initial instructional level within Reading Milestones (b) establish a baseline of performance and (c) monitor student growth within the program.
The RMPM can be administered by classroom teachers, special education teachers, reading specialists, school psychologists, or any other individual with some training in standardized test administration. The test can be administered to entire classes, small groups, or to individual students in approximately 10 minutes. Two equivalent Student Record Forms (A and B) and a Student Progress Report are provided. Proed
Special Features of the RMPM
- Designed for use with any edition of Reading Milestones
- For use with all levels of Reading Milestones (Levels 1-6) and Reading Bridge (Mosaic, Patterns, Tapestry, and Kaleidoscope).
- Includes scoring keys for ease of determining results.
- Student Record Forms have both example items and practice items.
- Six scoring exercises are provided for examiner practice.
- Procedures for both class or small group and individual administration are provided in the manual.
We accept school Purchase Orders
Learning Services Phone: 1-800-877-9378 Fax: 1-800-815-5154 P.O. Box 10636, Eugene, OR 97440