For Teachers & Administrators
What are you looking for?
Product Catalog > Software & Curriculum > Early Learning > Kidspiration Maps
Qtopia is an online learning platform that offers thousands of ready-to-use activities that can be completed outside of...
Features & Benefits
Colorful and constructive: with Kidspiration Maps, students create visual maps that build reading, writing and thinking skills.
Build strong reading, writing and thinking skills with Kidspiration Maps for iPad®.
- Use the bright, colorful activities to get students creating and learning on the iPad.
- Students show what they are thinking by building and organizing diagrams
- Built-in symbol library supports creativity and comprehension
- Ideal for prewriting: everything created in Diagram View can be viewed as text in Writing View.
- In Writing View, students can add full sentences to expand on their ideas.
- Topics in Writing View can be rearranged and re-prioritized by simply dragging and dropping.
- SuperGroupers® enable students to sort and classify symbols and information
- Working with SuperGroupers, students reinforce relationships between concepts through visual and kinesthetic means.
- Use the built-in SuperGrouper activities, or easily build your own.
We accept school Purchase Orders
Learning Services Phone: 1-800-877-9378 Fax: 1-800-815-5154 P.O. Box 10636, Eugene, OR 97440