For Teachers & Administrators
What are you looking for?
Product Catalog > Software & Curriculum > Special Education > PowerLink 4 - US Control Unit
Clicker 7 Builds on the worldwide success of it's predecessors and makes it easier than ever for teachers to...
Features & Benefits
The new PowerLink 4 control unit allows switch
users to control up to two electrical appliances
with single switches.
Six unique modes of control allow you to define exactly how, and for
how long, appliances will be turned on. PowerLink will accept any single
switch, including our Big or Jelly Beamer wireless switches.
We think the new PowerLink is one of our best looking products ever,
but that's not even close to the best part. How about an on-board
display that lets you set the exact number of minutes or seconds of
control? How about a new "Count" mode that allows for easy, precise data
collection? Want more? Choose the new "Two-switch" mode for
collaborative activation for safety or cooperative play.
- Easy set up with built-in display and simple new design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable™ wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Two switch input jacks
- Great looks at a small size
Modes of Control
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF.
We accept school Purchase Orders
Learning Services Phone: 1-800-877-9378 Fax: 1-800-815-5154 P.O. Box 10636, Eugene, OR 97440