STAR Program: Level 1, 2, 3 Complete Combo Kit 2nd EditionItem #: 14450
Publisher: Pro-Ed Inc
Grade Level: K-12
Use this comprehensive PROGRAM to teach children with autism the critical skills identified by the 2001 National Research Council. The STAR PROGRAM includes detailed lesson plans, teaching materials, documentation, and ongoing assessment. Students with autism and other developmental disabilities systematically master receptive language, expressive language, spontaneous language, functional routines, pre-academic and academic skills, social interaction, and play skills. Proed
* Applied Behavioral Analysis forms the instructional base of this comprehensive PROGRAM.
* Educators, paraprofessionals, SLPs, and parents will find the STAR PROGRAM easy to implement.
* Lessons plans can be easily tailored to meet the needs of individual students.
* Student Learning Profiles enable educators to plan lessons for each student and document progress for IFSPs and IEPs.
* The manipulatives and blackline masters enable educators to use their time teaching rather than gathering materials.
* The PROGRAM Manual describes how to implement the research-based teaching techniques of Discreet Trial Training, Pivotal Response Training, and Functional Routines.
* The PROGRAM meets the needs of students at various developmental levels with the three levels of the STAR PROGRAM.