Adobe CC K-12 Site License AISR
- Publisher: Adobe
- Grade Level: All
- Item #: 65297234BB01A12
|New-12 Month SHRD DEV Lic 100
Introducing Adobe Creative Cloud shared device licensing
With the new shared device licensing, use the latest versions of Creative Cloud—including cloud-based apps and services—on entitled school machines. Plus, those who have their own paid Creative Cloud subscriptions can log into entitled machines to access their profiles and their saved work.
And best of all, schools that currently have device licensing can migrate to new shared device licenses at no additional cost.
Benefits of shared device licensing
Students and faculty can:
- Access new cloud-based apps when using entitled devices.
- Use Adobe Portfolio to create websites that showcase their work.
- Find the perfect font for any creative project with Adobe Fonts.
- Store and sync their work to the cloud so they can access it anywhere.
Software administrators can:
- Create groups of licenses to match device locations and assign a sub-admin
to manage each environment.
- See how many students are using entitled devices in each environment
to help ensure that coverage matches needs.
Site license details:
- Device licenses for each computer, rather than each user, with rights to install on one computer per license
- Complete set of Creative Cloud desktop applications (services not included)
- Minimum purchase of 100 licenses
- Flexible site license terms from 1–4 years
- Option to add new licenses annually through the Value Incentive Plan
Features & Benefits
Compare access with SHARED DEVICE licenses vs device licenses.
Shared Device Licenses
|Desktop apps||• ||• |
|Adobe Spark with premium |
|• ||• |
|Behance||• ||• |
|Adobe Dimension CC||• ||• |
|Cloud-based apps||• |
|Adobe Portfolio||• |
|Adobe Fonts||• |
Subject to K-12 Renewal.