Animal Cell Model
A durable, three-dimensional cross section of an animal cell
This plastic Animal Cell Model is included within Explore Biology and Explore Life Science, and could provide support for a variety of biology lessons that incorporate hands-on learning.
The labels on one half of the cell include the nucleolus, chromatin, nucleus, golgi apparatus, rough endoplasmic reticulum, ribosomes, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, vacuole, centrioles, lysosome, cytoplasm, mitochondrion, and plasma membrane. This half also gives tactile cues for the mitochondrion, nucleus, nucleolus, lysosome, and plasma membrane.
For students who do not require the text supports, the second half of the cell model provides matching detailed images for each part of the cell without written labels or all tactile cues.
The Animal Cell Model also comes with a small pamphlet with additional information about its labeled organelles.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a visual, hands-on support for students
- Ideal for any biology or life science curricula
- Includes 13 labels for important cell parts
- Gives tactile cues for several parts of the cell
- Each half of the model provides varying student support