**Electronic Software Distribution (ESD) only. You receive a link/serial number with an unlock code to activate your product. It's that easy!**
Animation-ish is an easy-to-use animation program that inspires creativity and allows K-12 students to "show what they know."
- Sparks creative thinking and imagination.
- Provides engaging activities that integrate creativity across the curriculum.
- Helps teachers make exciting lessons that represent content visually.
- Boosts technology literacy skills.
- Teaches basic concepts in animation and graphic design.
Features & Benefits
Animation-ish includes three levels that provide students and teachers from K-12 with a fun, rewarding experience that fosters the ability to animate across the curriculum with confidence.
- Wiggledoodle-ish provides a simple set of tools to draw, trace, and animate in just three frames. You can also import and trace any graphic. Creative and fun!
- Flipbook-ish includes an infinite number of frames so you can create longer animations that teach more substantial content.
- Advanced-ish allows for more complex animations using a foreground, background, and a mover tool that enables fluid movement of objects across the screen.
Designed by award-winning author, illustrator and educator Peter H. Reynolds, Animation-ish includes:
- Curriculum-based activities aligned to national standards.
- Over 50 "Inspire Me" video clips featuring Peter H. Reynolds.
- "Project Vault" filled with Peter's drawings and starter ideas.
- Online animation lessons from Peter and the animators at FableVision.
- "Share" feature for one-click exporting in multiple formats, including .swf, .mov, .avi and more.
- "Import" feature for incorporating bitmap images.
- Vector-based lines, pressure sensitive drawing, tweening, and tracing.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
- 800 MHz Intel® Pentium® III
- 256 MB of RAM
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- 24-bit colour display capable of 1024x768 resolution
- Video card supporting Direct3D or OpenGL
- Wacom® Tablet (Recommended)