- Publisher: Rising Software
- Grade Level: 5-Adult
- Platform: Mac / Win
- Item #: AUCEE
|Price: $147.95 SRP: $149.00|
|Single Student Edition Download
|Price: $97.95 SRP: $99.00|
|Auralia Acad License, min 5, each
|Price: $99.95 SRP: $100.00|
|Auralia Cloud 10 Students
|Price: $275.95 SRP: $290.00|
Ear training with real music
With 43 topics and endless customization Auralia is the most comprehensive ear training software available.
All the fundamentals are covered; pitch, intervals, chords, scales,
tuning and rhythm. Progress through cadences, rhythm dictation,
harmony, jazz progressions and melodic transcription!
New features in Auralia 5
An amazing content library, better workflow and an enhanced user experience for both teachers and students.
Integrated notation editing, custom courses, improved singing and loads
of administration tweaks, all designed to save valuable time.
The new content library has hundreds of pieces of repertoire ready to use.
- Audio recordings
- Notation excerpts
Import audio, notation and images, create questions and map content to curriculum.
Create amazing questions using any item in the library, with excellent control over student feedback and response.
- Notation entry
- Notation highlighting
- Chord symbol entry
- Multiple choice
integrated notation editor allows you to create your own scores, making
it easy to customise melodic, rhythmic and harmonic dictation
- Unlimited parts
- Unlimited bars
- Beaming options & anacrusis support
- Ties & tuplets
- MusicXML import
- Chord symbols, both contemporary and classical
Tests & Courses
One of most popular areas in Auralia, tests and courses have some awesome new features.
- Integrate library questions
- Question banks using library questions
- Time limits – entire test or individual entries
- Custom courses – perfect for school curriculum mapping
- Test & course ‘groups’ for easier navigation
- Enhanced reports
new student ‘Home’ area shows all tasks, tests and courses that have
been assigned to each student. Importantly, the most urgent tasks
are right at top of the list.
Students can see their most recent practise and task activity,
complete with scores and timing information. Message from their teacher
appear right below! Historical practise, test and course results are
also available, allowing students to review their progress over time.
support in Auralia 5 has been dramtically improved with a new
microphone setup wizard to help each student set their optimum input
level, ensuring accurate pitch assessment
- Improved recognition, less sensitive
- Custom vocal ranges for each student
- Setup wizard
We also now allow students to hear back their singing after it’s assess, an absolutely fantastic tool for student review!
Auralia 5 has a lovely new interface, retaining its trademark simplicity with a modern clean look.
- Improved student feedback, simpler with less clutter
- Drill revisions with an emphasis on consistency
- Administration changes – workflow improvements
- Administration changes – handy shortcuts
- Students can be members of multiple classes
- All time spent practising is now recorded
- Messaging system – one way messages for teachers to send to students
- Enhanced reports, better layout and use of colour
- New student summary and log reports
- Custom topics that use library content
Features & Benefits
Huge depth of content
Each of the 43 topics has carefully graded levels, allowing you to
easily use Auralia with beginner through advanced students. The
integrated lessons and courses provide ideal preparation for each topic.
Perfect for classroom use
Sophisticated tracking allows you to easily monitor and assess your
students. Set tasks and assignments, and even run exams with high
quality content that your students will love.
Easy to use for all ages
People have always loved Auralia’s clean and elegant interface,
designed to keep students focused on the essential ear training task.
Benefits of Ear Training
well developed ear is essential for musicians of all levels. In
developing the skills to imitate, compare, sing, identify and transcribe
various musical elements, our overall musical skills are enhanced.
The exercises in Auralia are perfect for all developing musicians,
from beginners to advanced students. It’s easy-to-use interface makes it
the perfect way to introduce music ear training to people of all ages.
Auralia is suitable for both classical, jazz and contemporary musicians
of any age and ability!
Ear training will help you
- Identify chords in your favourite songs
- Play more in tune
- Transcribe solos and improve your improvising
- Play by ear
- Improve your solo and ensemble performances
- Sight sing with ease