EVALUATING ACQ SKILL COMM-EASIC-3-KIT
Age Group:3 months through 6 years
Testing Time:15 to 30 minutes
Evaluating Acquired Skills in CommunicationThird Edition(EASIC-3) is a five-level inventory developed for use with children who are developmentally disabled, have autism, or have moderate to severe cognitive and language disorders. It provides assessment items in the areas of prelinguistic skills, semantics, syntax, morphology, and pragmatics.
Examiners can use this systematic tool to (1) evaluate students communication skills, (2) record their performance, or (3) translate assessment data into appropriate goals and objectives for IEPs.
Features of EASIC-3:
- New assessment items are included
- Developmental age ranges have been updated
- Profiles have been restructured to correspond to revised Inventory items
- Developmental Age Charts (Appendix A) correspond to the revised developmental data
- Goals and Objectives List (Appendix B) correspond to the new item hierarchy on the Inventories and Profiles
COMPLETE EASIC-3 KIT INCLUDES:Manual, Picture Book, a set of Picture Cards, 10 Prelanguage Inventory Booklets, 10 Receptive I & II Inventory Booklets, 10 Expressive I & II Inventory Booklets, 10 Prelanguage Profile Forms, 10 Receptive I & II Profile Forms, 10 Expressive I & II Profile Forms, a Developmental Age Charts (Appendix A), and a Goals and Objectives List (Appendix B), all in a sturdy storage box. (2009)
NOTE: The examiner will need to gather a variety of common objects and toys to use in the administration of EASIC-3.