Enhance Academics: Elementary ELA
NEW! A set of supplemental resources for elementary students to learn and practice pre-reading skills
An inexpensive, simple way to support your core curriculum of choice!
- Everyday Readers provide a tiered approach for age appropriate read-alouds and comprehension activities.
- Picture Directions promotes independence and teaches sequencing and reading skills through step-by-step picture directions.
- The Language Builder: Sequencing Cards introduce and build sequencing skills, storytelling, and more.
- Bailey’s Book House teaches concepts like prepositions, letter sounds, and story comprehension through a collection of stories and activities.
Whether you’ve adopted Attainment’s Core Solutions or have a different core curriculum in place, our Enhancement packages for students with an intellectual disability or autism will enrich your lessons in English language arts and math (for elementary and secondary), math tools, and transition.
Each component has been hand-selected for its ease of use and effectiveness with a purposeful blend of print, software, and manipulatives to meet the needs of unique learners. All student books provide age appropriate content with dozens of activities that align to standards and extend your core resources. Included with each student book is a PDF on disc with an unlimited Classroom License for printouts.
Features and Benefits
- Promotes independence and fundamental reading skills
- Features activities for understanding sequences of events
- Includes: Everyday Readers, Picture Directions, Language Builder: Sequencing Cards, and Bailey's Book House