Enhance Academics: Elementary Math
NEW! A set of supplemental resources for elementary students to learn and practice math concepts
AN INEXPENSIVE, SIMPLE WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CORE CURRICULUM OF CHOICE!
- Millie’s Math House includes interactive activities that cover foundational math skills like numbers, counting, arithmetic, patterns, and problem solving.
- MatchTime Software teaches time in four progressive levels.
- Three TimeWheels show both digital time and its analog equivalent.
- The Adapting Math Curriculum teaches money and basic math skills with assessments, benchmarks, and worksheets.
- Budget Town uses color-coding, cash transactions, and picture cues to teach money skills.
Whether you’ve adopted Attainment’s Core Solutions or have a different core curriculum in place, our Enhancement packages for students with an intellectual disability or autism will enrich your lessons in English language arts and math (for elementary and secondary), math tools, and transition.
Each component has been hand-selected for its ease of use and effectiveness with a purposeful blend of print, software, and manipulatives to meet the needs of unique learners. All student books provide age appropriate content with dozens of activities that align to standards and extend your core resources. Included with each student book is a PDF on disc with an unlimited Classroom License for printouts.
Software titles include everything needed for students to excel: an accessible user interface, visual and audio support, prompting with feedback, and positive reinforcement.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a blended approach to math with print materials, software, and hands-on activities
- Offers extension exercises to facilitate and reinforce students’ learning
- Includes: Millie's Math House, MatchTime™ Software, three TimeWheels, Adapting Math Curriculum: Money Skills, and Budget Town