Enhance Academics: Secondary ELA
NEW! A set of supplemental resources for secondary students to learn and practice ELA concepts
AN INEXPENSIVE, SIMPLE WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR CORE CURRICULUM OF CHOICE!
- The Writing with Purpose student book focuses on descriptive, sequential, and comparative writing.
- The Explore World History student book highlights informational text with a sequence of 97 lessons from Early Humans to Modern Times.
- The Explore Social Studies student book provides 50 illustrated essays with corresponding comprehension activities at two distinct reading levels.
- The Looking for Words Software teaches hundreds of words in home, school, and community settings.
Whether you’ve adopted Attainment’s Core Solutions or have a different core curriculum in place, our Enhancement packages for students with an intellectual disability or autism will enrich your lessons in English language arts and math (for elementary and secondary), math tools, and transition.
Each component has been hand-selected for its ease of use and effectiveness with a purposeful blend of print, software, and manipulatives to meet the needs of unique learners. All student books provide age appropriate content with dozens of activities that align to standards and extend your core resources. Included with each student book is a PDF on disc with an unlimited Classroom License for printouts.
Software titles include everything needed for students to excel: an accessible user interface, visual and audio support, prompting with feedback, and positive reinforcement.
Features and Benefits
- Integrates ELA concepts like informative text and persuasive writing within other core topics
- Includes: Writing with Purpose Student Book, Explore World History Student Book, Explore Social Studies Student Book, and Looking For Words Software