EXPLORING ROBOTICS WITH PYTHON
CURRICULUM for Grades 8-12 for learning Python Programming
|Exploring Robotics with Programming provides 2 components that |
make it simple to learn all about robotics as self-study, part of a
class, or as part of a robot club. These curriculum components can be
purchased together in one package, or individually.
Exploring Robotics with Python
Exploring Robotics with Programming Presentations
Features & Benefits
Provides 13 lessons with 24 video presentations (with optional quizzes) to learn basic concepts of robotics and how robots are used in many industries.
- Over 13 hours of engaging video provides exciting content for
learning introductory robot systems, electronics, programming and
- Discover developments in artificial intelligence, autonomous
vehicles, gears, machine movement, end effectors, motors, torque, and
- Learn about the history of robots and the technologies that make robots possible.
- See hundreds of robots in action: industrial, space, medical, military, domestic.
- Compare robot systems to human systems while learning the parts of robots.
- Career planning. Explore the future of robotics along with job
opportunities and career paths for programmers, technicians, engineers,
scientists, and others.
ER ASURO Class Lab Pack for 30 students - with
31 ARX ASURO Robots (1 for teacher), 124 AAA
rechargeable batteries, 31 Flashing LED solder
kits. Note: robot software requires Windows PC
ER ASURO Electronic Tools and Meter for 30
students (3 students per group)- includes 16
battery chargers, 31 storage boxes with
breadboard kits,10 tool boxes with electronics
hand tools, soldering iron, solder, helping
hand, 10 Professional Digital Multimeters
ER ASURO Electronics Lab Curriculum for
grades 10-12 - STEM self-paced curriculum with
school lab license permits install on all
computers in lab or use online. Includes
instructor book and DVD.
Online Teacher Prof. Dev. - Individual sessions
via video conference and teacher support