EXPLORING ROBOTICS WITH PYTHON
CURRICULUM for Grades 8-12 for learning Python Programming
|Exploring Robotics with Programming provides 2 components that |
make it simple to learn all about robotics as self-study, part of a
class, or as part of a robot club. These curriculum components can be
purchased together in one package, or individually.
Exploring Robotics with Python
Exploring Robotics with Programming Presentations
Features & Benefits
Provides 13 lessons with 24 video presentations (with optional quizzes) to learn basic concepts of robotics and how robots are used in many industries.
- Over 13 hours of engaging video provides exciting content for
learning introductory robot systems, electronics, programming and
- Discover developments in artificial intelligence, autonomous
vehicles, gears, machine movement, end effectors, motors, torque, and
- Learn about the history of robots and the technologies that make robots possible.
- See hundreds of robots in action: industrial, space, medical, military, domestic.
- Compare robot systems to human systems while learning the parts of robots.
- Career planning. Explore the future of robotics along with job
opportunities and career paths for programmers, technicians, engineers,
scientists, and others.
ER Python Student Pack -
includes 1 Scribbler robot, 1
Fluke Board, 6 rechargeable AA
batteries, Bluetooth adapter, 1
roll line following tape, 1 battery
ER Python Individual Self-paced
Curriculum License for one