The compact fischertechnik ROBOTICS TXT Controller
(90x90x25mm) can be controlled easily with the color 2.4 touch display.
The combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module provides the perfect, wireless
interface for numerous applications. The numerous interfaces also
include a USB host port for USB sticks and other components such as the
fischertechnik USB camera. The integrated Micro SD card slot allows
expansion of the memory capacity. Controllers can easily be coupled.
REQUIRES Accu Set# 57487 or Power Set # 91087.
Features & Benefits
fischertechnik Robotics TXT Controller Features
- Processor: Dual core, main processor ARM Cortex A8 (32bit/500mHz) + Cortex M3
- Memory capacity: 128 MB DDR3 RAM, 64 MB Flash
- Memory expansion Micro SD card slot
- Display: Color 2.4 touch display (320x240 pixels)
- 8 Universal inputs: Digital/analog 0-9VDC, analog 0-5 kΩ
- 4 high speed numerical inputs: Digital, frequency up to 1kHz
- 4 Motor outputs 9V/250mA (max: 800 mA): speed infinitely
controllable, short-circuit proof, alternative 8 single outputs for
components such as lights, etc.
- Combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module: BT 2.1 EDR+ 4.0, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Infrared receiver diode: for fischertechnik Control Set transmitter
- USB 2.0 Client: Mini USB port for connection to PC
- USB Host interface: USB A port for fischertechnik USB camera, USB sticks, etc.
- Camera interface: over USB Host, Linux camera driver integrated into operating system
- 10-pin male connector for additional inputs and outputs as well as I2C interface
- Integrated loud speaker
- Integrated real time clock with exchangeable buffer battery: for capturing measured values within a defined period of time
- Linux-based open source operating system
- Programming possible with ROBO Pro, C-Compiler, PC-Library, and many others.
- Link to smartphones/tablet PCs via Bluetooth or WLAN, allowing them to be used as terminals for the controller.
- Programming using ROBO-Pro software.
- Dimensions: 90x90x25 mm
- Power supply: 9V DC 3.45 mm socket, or 2.5 mm fischertechnik sockets (for Accu Pack)