Health, Growth & Development
An eleven-lesson comprehensive curriculum of adapted text and corresponding symbol support
The text is adapted with BoardmakerŪ symbols and simplified language so struggling readers can understand the content. It incorporates full-color illustrations, on laminated, reusable pages. You can also print out additional copies from the PDF. Great for one-on-one, small group or full class instruction.
The eleven lessons cover personal hygiene, how the body changes during puberty, wellness, physiology, sexuality and good touch/bad touch. They feature quizzes in multiple formats which are embedded throughout each lesson.
Includes covered spiralbound book, 145 laminated pages., Win/Mac CD with printable PDF, 2007.
Features and Benefits
- Includes aspects of personal health concerning grades 5-12
- Ideal for individual or classroom instruction
- Uses BoardmakerŪ symbols and simplified language to help nonreaders understand content
- Features quizzes in multiple formats at the end of each chapter
- Lessons cover personal hygiene, body changes during puberty, wellness, physiology, and sexuality with good touch/bad touch