HearBuilder Online Subscriptions
- Publisher: Super Duper Publications
- Grade Level: PreK-8
- Item #: HearBuilder
|Home 1-Student 1Year
|Price: $99.00 SRP: $0.00|
|Educator up to 20 Students 1Year
|Price: $199.00 SRP: $0.00|
|Educator Plus Up to 40 Students 1Year
|Price: $299.00 SRP: $0.00|
|Administrator - Call for Special Pricing
|Price: $0.00 SRP: $0.00|
HearBuilder Online builds following directions, phonological awareness, sequencing, and auditory memory skills. There are four subscription levels to meet your needs:
- Home/Individual (1 student)
- Educator 20 (up to 20 students)
- Educator Plus (up to 40 students)
- School (Unlimited Teachers and Students in One School)
- District (Unlimited Schools, Teachers and Students in the District)
HearBuilder Online gives you access to four different programs:
HearBuilder Following Directions (with Basic Concepts)
From the first day of school, students must be able to follow directions in order to focus on their classroom activities, interact well with other children, and conduct themselves appropriately. With HearBuilder Following Directions, they:
- Develop essential listening skills as they learn 40 basic concepts.
- Learn to follow five different types of directions: Basic, Sequential, Quantitative & Spatial, Temporal, and Conditional.
- Earn tools to become Master Toy Makers while building Toy Central factories.
HearBuilder Phonological Awareness (Speech Sound Awareness
Before children can learn to read, they must be aware of the sounds that letters make in words, syllables, and sentences — or, in other words, they must have good phonological (sound) awareness skills. With HearBuilder Phonological Awareness, students:
- Practice nine activities to help them hear the sounds in words, syllables, and sentences.
- Move from basic activities (Sentence Segmentation, Syllable Blending, Syllable Segmentation) to more difficult ones (Rhyming, Phoneme Bluilding, Phoneme Segmentation/Identification) to the hardest tasks (Phoneme Deletion, Phoneme Addition, and Phoneme Manipulation).
- Earn instruments and band members to form the rock band The Phonemix.
HearBuilder Auditory Memory (Strategic Memory
Training for Listening)
Next, children must be able to remember and recall information they have learned. With HearBuilder Auditory Memory, they:
- Practice memory strategies as they recall numbers, words, specific details, and multiple sentences.
- Memory strategies for answering WH questions.
- Embark on special missions with Recall Agents Kim and Joey to save Memory Town from Dr. Forgetsit.
HearBuilder Sequencing (2- to 6-Step Sequences)
Finally, students use all the information they learned in the first three HearBuilder programs to work on essential language and literary skills. With HearBuilder Sequencing, students will:
- Practice skills such as reading left to right, understanding details, making predictions, and identifying important parts of stories, and more.
- Put 120
illustrated scenes in order, starting out with simple 2-step to
- Earn tokens in the Sequencing Fun House to play games in the Arcade and become Sequencing Superstars.
Features & Benefits
HearBuilder Online allows you to:
- Monitor progress and track data for student(s).
- Individualize each student program.
- Add background noise (professional subscriptions only).
- Customize and print reports.
Learn about HearBuilder
Supported operating systems:
- macOS (Mac OS X)
- Chrome OS
A WebGL (HTML5) compatible browser:
- Chrome 27 or higher
- Firefox 24 or higher
- Microsoft Edge 18 or higher
- Safari 5.1 of higher
- 500 MB of free drive space
- Headphones or speakers
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Broadband Internet connection