Target Group: Infancy through Young Adult
substantially revised and available in four volumes, these books are
intended as a guide for educators, special education teachers, school
administrators, counselors, and other professionals involved in
rehabilitation services for individuals with disabilities.
added is the instrument Assessing and Monitoring Progress of Functional
Skills (AMPFS), which helps teachers target skills for instruction and
measure progress toward skill mastery.
Included are suggested activities that are divided into two major categories:
- Teacher Interventions
- Family Interventions
These two categories are then divided into four subcategories of distinct age/grade levels:
- Infant (Birth through 2 years) and Toddler/Preschool (3 to 5 years)
All units within each volume comprise specific goals, related references, suggested readings, and selected materials/resources.
- Volume I: Self-Care, Motor skills, House Management, and Living SkillsFourth Edition
- Volume II: Nonverbal Communication, Oral Communications, and Literacy PreparationFourth Edition
- Volume III: Functional AcademicsThird Edition
- Volume IV: Interpersonal, Competitive Job-Finding, and Leisure-Time SkillsSecond Edition
All Volumes: 2008 8.5 x 11 lay-flat binding with some pages reproducible.