Created for grades 5-12, ideamapper enables students to brainstorm and input creative thoughts via visual mind maps, using these as prompts to create well-structured work.
Using images and icons in maps aids creativity and helps the user to absorb and retain more information.
- Next generation mind mapping tool
- Never lose your old maps with unique Inspiration importer
- Use one program with built in word processor
Features & Benefits
- Improved structure: Whatever you write is structured automatically, with ideas and written content instantly visible in split-screen mode.
- Time saving: Brainstorm, structure, write, edit & publish from one single application, and use the ‘rapid fire’ tool to help get thoughts down before they disappear.
- ideamapper helps the student to focus on specific areas of their work without getting overwhelmed by the detail.
- Manage information in different forms: Unique 3D view increases interactivity, providing a more tactile sense of the abstract. It also helps visualize the structure of larger maps with ease.
- Compatible: Easily import and edit Inspiration’s documents.
- 100’s of templates for core curriculum, 1000’s of modern clip art images included.
Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Linux
License Type: Single User, Perpetual License
This stand-alone license enables a single user to activate ideamapper on up to 2 computers.
(There is no time limit for this license).