The 360 high-quality photo cards with stimulus questions on the back have countless language therapy uses! The large-size photos include stand-alone scenes, three-card sequence scenes, single pictured objects and two pictured objects.
Realistic photos show hundreds of contemporary and familiar objects in clear, uncluttered images. Photographed scenes show children engaged in everyday activities. The back of each card is packed with stimulus items and answers, giving you multiple therapy options in one convenient product.
Use the cards to:
- expand vocabulary
- develop sequencing skills
- teach concepts
- strengthen conversational skills
- develop logical thinking and reasoning
- develop expressive language
The 360 cards are divided into three sections:
- Scenes: Stand-alone and three-card sequences are depicted in the themes of school, home, and self-care. Stimuli are provided for making inferences and predictions, narrative language, reasoning, and sequencing skills.
- One Pictured Object: Teach categories, functions, attributes, associations, and problem solving/safety. Categories include food, tools, appliances, electronics, household items, school items, musical instruments, personal care items, recreational items, toys, and more.
- Two Pictured Objects: Focus on key characteristics and explain how two objects are alike and different.
To see more of this product's contents:
INCLUDES:360, 5" x 7" double-sided, coated, picture/stimuli cards, and 4 instruction cards, all in a sturdy storage box.