LIPS-4 MANUAL KIT
The revisedLindamood Phoneme SequencingProgram for Reading, Spelling, and SpeechFourth Edition Manual provides theoretical foundations and a detailed description of the LiPS Program steps.
The main parts of the manual include:
- introduction to the Program,
- identifying and classifying speech sounds by place and manner of articulation,
- simple syllables and words,
- complex syllables and words,
- spelling, and reading,
- multisyllable words, and
- reading for comprehension and spelling in context.
The manual includes outlines and sample dialogue to help students develop phonemic awareness and abilities in reading and spelling. A flash drive accompanies the manual and includes extensive dialogues, chains and word lists, frequently asked questions, and audio and video examples.
COMPLETE LiPS MANUAL KIT INCLUDES:Manualand Flashdrive
2011 softcover 8.5 x 11 216 pages double-wire o binding Previous Edition: #8601
To see more of this product's contents: