Magix Vegas DVD Architect Academic
- Publisher: Sony Creative Software
- Grade Level: 6-Adult
- Platform: Win
- Item #: 109227
|Price: $50.00 SRP: $50.00|
Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in
VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact
layout and comprehensive authoring tools make producing menu-based
Blu-ray and DVD projects easy. Use ready-made presets for DVD and
Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to
make your videos stand out. Alternatively, you can integrate your own
Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons and graphics and create unique
DVD designs. Academic pricing available to students, faculty, staff and
employees of accredited educational institutions.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions.
Program requires one-time registration.