PDMS-2 ONLINE SCORING & REPORT SYSTEM (1YR)
PDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report System(includes 5 licenses)
The new PC, Mac, and iPad compatiblePDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report Systemreduces scoring and reporting time and errors by:
- calculating basals and ceilings on item-level data;
- converting PDMS-2 item scores or subtest raw scores into standard scores, percentile ranks, and age equivalents;
- generating composite quotients;
- comparing PDMS-2 subtest and composite performance to identify significant intra-individual differences; and
- providing a printed report of the student's identifying information and PDMS-2 performance, including short-term and long-term treatment goals and objectives.
Upgraded features include:
- Web-based software that is PC, Mac, and iPad compatible
- Score and print reports using as few as one subtest score or only Gross or only Fine Motor scores
- Pull-down menus to easily navigate among software functions
- Fields for storing detailed examiner and testing information
- Three on-screen/report quotient score confidence level options (68%, 95%, and 99%)
- On-screen subtest and quotient score comparisons
- Save or print text or PDF file using two report options:
- PDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report System first-time base subscription provides one-year unlimited online scoring and report access for up to 5 users (includes 5 licenses).
- Annual base subscription renewal provides one-year unlimited online scoring and report access for up to 5 users (includes 5 licenses).
- Add-on user license provides access for an additional up to 5 users (includes 5 licenses). Add-on user license cannot be purchased without a base subscription.
- Internet connection (broadband recommended)
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Firefox 10 or higher, Safari 4 or higher, Google Chrome 18 or higher
Purchasers are provided unique URLs via e-mail, to unlockPDMS-2 Online Scoring and Report Systemlicenses. Purchaser's email is needed for product delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery.