The PEP-3 Scoring Software and Reporting System is the long-awaited
and essential time saving companion for the popular Psychoeducational
Profile, Third Edition. The software creates easy-to-interpret
professional reports that can be used during evaluation meetings.
- Easy data entry features including pull-down menus and calendars, auto-fill text, and instant age calculation.
subtest scoring is entered directly into the program. The program
handles all statistical analysis, references to the data tables, and
makes all calculations a huge time saver!
- The Interpretation
and Recommendations Section allows examiners to provide a narrative
that helps parents interpret test results.
- Comprehensive reports include graphs and charts to display the results in a meaningful way.
- The PEP-3 Summary Report can be printed or saved as a PDF file.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7/Vista: 800 MHz or faster with 512 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive
- Windows XP: Pentium III 700MHz or faster, 256 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive
- Macinstosh OS X 10.5: PowerPC G4 (867 MHz+), PowerPC G5, Intel-based Mac: 512 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive
- Macinstosh OS X 10.4.11: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac: 256 MB of RAM and CD ROM Drive