Smile and Succeed
NEW! A simple and practical approach for teens to learn social skills for home, work, school, and in the community
This quick and easy course is designed uniquely for teens. The award-winning Student Book offers the fastest, easiest way for students to improve people skills and confidence, prepare for a job, collaborate with others, be prepared for tasks/assignments, and get a head start in their careers.
The Teaching Guide provides easy-to-follow lesson plans. The practice activities and reproducibles enable students to demonstrate their social skills. It provides indispensable tips, proven techniques, and “must-do” strategies. This valuable teaching guide generates immediate results for success in school, life, work, and the community. In small or large group settings, teens will master essential social skills, prepare for jobs, collaborate, and communicate effectively, while being prepared for each task. Teachers will enable teens to make powerful first impressions that will positively impact their future.
Introductory Kit includes one Teaching Guide and one Student Book.
Classroom Kit includes one Teaching Guide and 8 Student Books.
Help teens make a powerful impression by learning and practicing how to:
- Make good eye contact
- Turn off technology (and feel good about it!)
- Communicate effectively with people, starting TODAY
- Overcome stress
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Interview like a pro and get that job
- Excel in customer service, sales, and fundraising
- ASK for the sale or donation—and get it!
- Volunteer effectively to make a difference
Learning Magazine 2016
“The book is a fun and easy read. I like having the teaching guide. This is a great book for pre-teens and teens to understand the what, how, and why of good communication.“
“I love the format: easy to read, big print, bold titles, wired tips, straight to the point, pictures. The fact that each chapter is short makes it easy as well. I also like the website with the free section, which is full of tips and links."
Smile & Succeed for Teens has won the Teacher's Choice for the Classroom, Mom's Choice Gold Award honoring excellence, and the IP Gold Award recognizing excellence.
By Kirt Manecke, copyright 2014, Paperback, 144 pages.
Smile and Succeed
- Publisher: Attainment Company
- Platform: Mac/Win
- Item #: SMI-10W
|Smile and Succeed Introductory Kit
|Price: $43.00 SRP: $45.00|
|Smile and Succeed Classroom Kit
|Price: $94.00 SRP: $99.00|
|Smile and Succeed Student Book
|Price: $8.50 SRP: $9.00|
Features and Benefits
- Provides guidance for improving interpersonal skills, preparing for a job, collaborating with others, communicating effectively, preparing for tasks, and setting up for a career
- Teacher’s Guide includes tips, techniques, and strategies for implementation
- Ideal for students with autism or an intellectual disability