Students with different goals in a therapy group can focus on the same picture with these large-size illustrations that have stimuli for articulation, vocabulary, listening, grammar, and reasoning on the back.
There are a wealth of therapy uses for these 50 full-color, 8 ½" x 11" picture cards. Stimuli target these speech and language areas:
- Articulation:remediate r, s, and l sounds at the word, phrase, and sentence levels
- Concepts:teach relational words (size, position, quantity, location, time) that promote vocabulary and expressive language
- Attributes:students classify, categorize, and identify functions of words
- Comparisons:target critical thinking by comparing and contrasting two items
- Synonyms and Antonyms:understand word relationships and provide words with the same and opposite meanings
- Definitions:provide definitions and improve verbal reasoning
- Listening:improve listening and attention by listening to a statement and answering questions about the statement
- Grammar:students correct grammatical errors such as noun-verb agreement, pronoun use, verb tense, and more
- Reasoning:challenge students to predict, make inferences, and problem-solve
Easy storage and an answer key make these cards hassle-free!
To see more of this product's contents:
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:50, 8½" x 11" double-sided, coated picture/stimuli cards; instructions; and answer key; all in a vinyl folder. (©2008)