Includes 30 online administrations!
Print Version Also Available! TWF-3: Test of Word FindingThird Edition
Ages: 4-6 through 12-11Testing Time: 20 to 30 minutesAdministration: Individual
The new PC and Mac compatible Test of Word FindingThird Edition: Computer Administered (TWF-3:
CA) is a norm-referenced, single-word expressive language test
expressly designed to assess childrens word-finding ability. It can be
used to identify students who have word-finding problems, plan word
finding intervention, and measure word finding ability in research
The TWF-3: CA includes all the features of the TWF-3 print version plus:
- Fully HIPPA-compliant, secure and encrypted cloud-based environment.
- Automatic selection of the age- and grade-appropriate TWF-3 form based on the examinees chronological age.
- Complete administration of the TWF-3, including the Imitation Procedure, Phonemic Cueing Procedure, and Comprehension Check.
- Automatic recording of accuracy, delay, comprehension, and phonemic cueing scores.
- Automatic calculation of total raw score, corresponding standard score, and percentile rank.
- Optional Informal Analysis forms for recording student responses during testing.
- Optional Informal Analysis data entry and interpretation.
- Item, Standard, and Detailed Score Reports available for saving, editing, and/or printing.
- Detailed Score Report includes full formal and informal analysis of the examinees performance.
- PDF copies of the TWF-3 Examiners Manual and TWF-3: CA Users Guide.
- Saves examinee data across multiple administrations.
- PC or Mac desktop or laptop computer.
- High speed/broadband Internet connection.
Browser with support for HTML5 (minimum acceptable versions include:
Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 24 or higher, Safari 6.0 or
higher, Google Chrome 34 or higher; Opera 22 or higher.
Purchasers are provided unique access codes via e-mail to unlock TWF-3:CA administrations. Purchaser's email is needed for product delivery.
Please allow 1-2 business days for delivery.
Download this helpful PDF: