Successfully train seven vocalic /r/ contexts with a variety of elicitation techniques, creative practice activities, auditory stimulation, and humor.
This comprehensive, systematic program includes:
- deep tests of "r," vocalic "r," and oral motor skills
- 24 ways to elicit "er"
- auditory stimulation exercises
- activities adaptable to word, phrase, and sentence level
- numerous practice opportunities on each page
- age-appropriate vocabulary
- IEP goals
- carryover activities including puzzles, riddles, barrier games, and other games
The activities are designed for easy measurement of progress. Most of the lessons have a "challenge" exercise. Children enjoy practicing and telling the "r" loaded jokes interspersed throughout the activities.
Train production of vocalic /r/ in these contexts:
- stressed "er" (bird, nurse, circle)
- unstressed "er" (dinner, washer, singer)
- "ar" (army, car, alarm)
- "air" (arrow, square, canary)
- "ear" (ear buds, sphere, cheerful)
- "ire" (Irish, umpire, siren)
- "or" (Oregon, score, fourteen)
- "rl" (coral, girl)
To see more of this product's contents:
102 pages • 8.5 x 11 • softcover • ©2007