- Collection Includes:
- Teacher Guides, Student Workbooks, Customizable Resources, Review Questions, Extension Activities, Sample Files, Templates, Parent Letters, Assessment Tools
- Tech Integration:
- Tech Skill:
- Animation, Data Management, Database, Publishing, Digital Citizenship, Graphics, Internet, Photo Editing, Spreadsheet, Web Design, Word Processing
- Microsoft 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013
- Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word
A collection of 8 projects emphasize real-world applications. Prepare students for future learning and careers.
Digital Literacy, STEM, and CTE Curriculum for Grades 8-12 ~ The Senior Curriculum Collection includes 8 projects: TechnoAdvertise, TechnoSpecialist, TechnoMission, TechnoInvestor, TechnoPlanner, TechnoWonderland, TechnoPhotoshop, and TechnoAnimate. Tweens and teens develop mastery in Microsoft Office and popular graphic design tools. Draft a resume, market products, animate a graphic story, and more!
- Digital Literacy IT Projects
Designed for ages 12 and up, senior technology projects challenge students with authentic tasks. Students take on the role of theme park managers, marketing executives, IT specialists, stock market investors, event planners, and more!
- Master CTE Technology Tools
Each Computer and Technical Education project includes a comprehensive teacher guide for curriculum planning, student workbook to promote independence, and customizable resources to reinforce learning. Activities include illustrated, step-by-step instructions with clear, easy to understand examples.
- Open Doors with STEM Skills for Career Choices
Promote advanced word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, desktop publishing, graphic design, and information management skills that students need today and in the future. Develop essential technology skills that can be applied to any school project or in the workplace. Build valuable professional competencies such as persistence, communication, and creativity.
- Adaptable Computer Science and ICT Materials
Incorporate authentic, real-world tasks as part of a curriculum unit, computer class, or school club. Computer instructors, business teachers, media arts specialists, or librarians use the lessons to make learning meaningful.
- No Need to Count Students or Devices
Purchase price is a one-time fee, not a subscription. Access everything you need from TechnoHub. Reproduce unlimited copies for teachers and students at your location. No restrictions on the number of devices within the classroom, school, or home school environment.
Features & Benefits
Real-Life Scenarios with Authentic STEM Challenges
TechnoAdvertise: Master Microsoft Word by designing professional marketing materials.
TechnoSpecialist: Design an information package about technological devices with PowerPoint.
TechnoMission: Understand data management systems. Build a Microsoft Access database.
TechnoInvestor: Apply logical reasoning to manipulate stock trades using Microsoft Excel.
TechnoPlanner: Dive deeper into database development. Operate a party planning venture.
TechnoWonderland: Promote Microsoft Office competency using a fun amusement park theme.
TechnoPhotoshop: Support the creative process with photo editing lessons using Photoshop CC.
TechnoAnimate: Explore animation techniques using Animate CC to create a visual story.
Digital Literacy Tasks to Engage Tech-Savvy Teens
The Senior Curriculum Collection includes student-centered activities that infuse a project-based approach into learning. Projects support creativity and individualization. Use the STEM resources as part of a computer science, information technology, marketing, entrepreneurship, business studies, or media arts course. Teach vital ICT skills students need to excel in the workplace of tomorrow.
- Establish an awareness of ICT and STEM related careers
- Build professional skills such as goal setting or teamwork
- Problem-solve to tackle real-world problems
- Develop mastery of Microsoft Office
- Transform an abstract notion into a concrete idea
- Manipulate digital media to design publications
- Synthesize and disseminate information effectively
- Express creative ideas using graphic design applications
- Apply digital tools for data manipulation
- Collaborate with others and work effectively in teams